Notice: Undefined index: m-en-chkout in /home/bindalgr/public_html/biosupcare.com/wp-content/plugins/easy-login-woocommerce/includes/xoo-el-functions.php on line 219
Biosup 3 Ply Disposable are used to prevent yourself from air pollution, pollen, bacteria, viruses, etc. Biosup face masks help limit the spread & transmission of the same. These masks are soft and comfortable to wear for daily use come in handy set of 10 units.
When someone talks, coughs, or sneezes they may release tiny drops into the air that can infect others. If someone is suffering illness, face masks can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases and can protect other people from becoming sick.
These disposable masks are easy to use. Comfortable for Adults & Children both.
Quantity : 10 units
Tie Ear Loop: Round Elastic /Flat Shape Elastic, Stitched & Glued
Mask Color: Blue
Earloop Color: White
INNER LAYER:25 GSM PP SPUNBOUND
MIDDLE LAYER:25 GSM PP SPUNBOUND
OUTERLAYER:25 GSM PP SPUNBOUND
LENGTH : 175 MM (+/-) 5 MM
WIDTH : 96 MM (+/-) 2 MM
How to Wear a Mask?
- Before putting on a mask, wash hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover your mouth and nose with a mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands again.
- Don’t reuse single-use masks.
- Remove the mask from behind don’t touch the front of the mask.
- Discard immediately in a bin with a lid once worn & torn; clean hands with alcohol-based sanitizer or soap and water.